Position Available | Marketing and Communications Consultant
May 8th, 2018 | Regional Arts Australia News
Regional Arts Australia (RAA) is a national peak organisation representing the arts across regional Australia.
In everything we do, we want to make regional Australia a better place – because that makes Australia a better nation.
RAA promotes culture and creativity that enriches lives and nurtures pride, resilience, empowerment, connectivity and healing in communities. As a peak organisation representing the arts in regional, remote and rural Australia, we have served Australia for over 50 years and we provide national reach and national impact to resource and promote regional arts and culture in collaboration with our members, the state-based Regional Arts Organisations.
RAA manages the Regional Arts Fund on behalf of the Australian Government. The fund is devolved through RAA for distribution by our state based regional arts organisations and agencies.
We collaborate nationally:
- To celebrate arts and culture by promoting and sharing success and innovation.
- By working with government and other supporters to achieve better arts and cultural outcomes.
- In delivering national events, professional development and funding for arts initiatives.
One in three people in Australia live in regional Australia and their arts and cultural contributions have a national impact. It is these artists, arts organisations, communities and audiences that we support, encourage and collaborate with.
RAA is looking for a talented and committed marketing and communications consultant to take over and manage our marketing and communications for a six-month maternity leave contract beginning 1 July 2018. You will work with a successful national arts organisation focused on delivering arts and cultural outcomes for regional communities.
– Manage Regional Arts Australia’s online presence through:
* Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
* Regularly newsletters
* Regular blog content
* Website updates as necessary
– Provide national marketing and communications support to the Artlands Victoria team in the lead up to Artlands Victoria in October
– Provide marketing and communications support for other Regional Arts Australia programs, including the Regional Arts Fund
– Prepare media announcements and statements as required
– Coordinate and support the Regional Arts Promoter Network
RAA will enter into negotiations with selected Consultants based on an Expression of Interest detailing:
- Consultant skills and experience
- The consultant’s preferred methodology for supplying the deliverables
- Estimated costs
This position can be undertaken anywhere around Australia. Expressions of Interest from consultants based in regional, remote and rural Australia will be highly regarded.
Expressions of Interest should be lodged with the Executive Director no later than close of business on 31 May 2018 by email to: email@example.com
Please direct any queries to the email address above.