The Creative Regions National Summit is a biannual event, created to inform future policy development, foster conversation and provide a platform for discussions around arts, health, well-being and regional communities.
The Creative Regions National Summit will explore liveable, sustainable and healthy regional communities and the vital role of arts and culture within this.
The inaugural Summit, to be held on Monday 16 October 2017 at Parliament House, Canberra will include key note lectures, panel discussions and presentations by diverse speakers.
- Jack Archer | CEO, Regional Australia Institute
- Sheena Boughen | Strategist, Mentor and former Chairperson, Four Winds Bermagui
- Vic McEwan | Artistic Director of The Cad Factory.
- Jessie Williams | Executive Director, the GroundSwell Project
- Jenuarrie | President, Arts Nexus
- Tony Grybowski | CEO, Australia Council for the Arts
- Additional speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Renowned Yolngu songwriter and musician, Gawurra, will be the featured artist at the 2017 Creative Regions National Summit.
For more information on the Summit, please get in touch with us.